From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io [mailto:winaccess@winaccess.groups.io]
On Behalf Of Louise Pfau
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 1:16 PM
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WinAccess] querry on upgrading winten20H2 to winten21H2

Hi. I successfully installed the update to 21H2, but there was a false
error message about problems with the installation. The reason I say it is
false is because it only appeared for a few seconds, then the download and
installation processes completed successfully. I'm not sure what happened.
Has anyone else come across something like this?

Thanks,

Louise

--
Dr. Sharad Koirala