Windows10 & Accessible way to rearrange pinned Windows Taskbar items?

Gerardo Corripio

If you guys take a look at this video, https://youtu.be/9Vw6LIyTgXo they show how to work with the Windows Taskbar (including rearranging pinned items) something I’ve always wanted to do with Windows10 and NVDA! I WONDER IF CAN THIS BE DONE, OR NOT yet? It’s a bummer having to delete the icons and pinning them in the order one desires! Thus I got very excited of this feature!

Gera