Re: Are you ready for Windows 10 Version 21H2 era? #branchprogression #WinTen21H2

Richard Wells

I went ahead and jumped the gun on Version 21H2 by using the media creation tool and things are working perfectly. I'm not sure why it is slow coming through Windows update.

On 11/17/2021 10:37 PM, Debra Price wrote:
Thanks Bill, I’ll pass that info along!

On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 7:15 PM Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

It's causing problems with JAWS screen reader, when the user either installs over, or updates JAWS. There are mismatched files, and it causes runtime errors. There are also some other mismatched files within the Windows folder.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io [mailto:winaccess@winaccess.groups.io] On Behalf Of Debra Price
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 3:37 PM
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WinAccess] Are you ready for Windows 10 Version 21H2 era? #BranchProgression #WinTen21H2

What kind of problems is it causing?

On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 4:56 PM Mike B. <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi Immigrant,

In talking to Vispero this morning they stated that the Cumulative update below from November 9 is the culprit of this Jaws / Microsoft problem.

2021-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems (KB5007186)

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 2:25 PM

Is this the update that creates problems for JAWS?