Re: the problem with the context menu in edge is fixt now if they can fix the windows update problem

Daniel MacDonald

This works with Narrator. Downloading a windows 11 insider preview as we speak

On Dec 24, 2021, at 3:07 PM, enes sarıbaş <enes.saribas@...> wrote:

I can confirm the Windows update issue.  Not only doesn't it read the update. The percentages are available, but if you shift tab, as soon as the percentage or status changes, it kicks you out of the list and places you on the next control. The same holds true for object review. If the status stays the same long enough you can use object navigation to read it.

Hi, Brian,

I’m glad the problem with the context key and edge is solved for you. Maybe the other problems will be solved in time.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows