Re: windows 10 updates

Steven Hicks

Not sure that is necessary personally, you will receive the updates as and when they are ready.

You can change the active hours in the advanced settings as well.

From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ashleigh Piccinino
Sent: 31 December 2021 21:06
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WinAccess] windows 10 updates

Our local computer guy, whenever he did his work, said to leave your computer on all the time. That way, updates can be installed when they are.

Sent from Ashleigh's Fire

On December 17, 2021, at 10:04 AM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

No there is not. I kind of not really miss the alerts as they wer ein my way all the time back in the xp days and wanted them off.