Win10 & 11 Sound Schemes

Mike B.

Hi All,

Just thought some of you might be interested in this article I received in this weeks edition of Top Tech Tidbits.

19. 12 of the Best Windows Sound Schemes to Install on Your PC

Windows 11 and 10 offer only two sound scheme options: "Windows Default" and "No Sounds." If you're bored of listening to them, consider this collection of alternate Windows sound schemes from different genres, including anime, classic games, voices, and aerial sounds. You can either install an entire sound scheme as a theme pack or mix things up to produce a specific event sound:
https://www.maketecheasier.com/best-windows-sound-schemes/