From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of chris judge
Sent: January 7, 2022 4:10 AM
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WinAccess] How to add to contacts please

Hi Andy.

If using outlook, from within your inbox, press control 3, that’s the 3 on the number row. This will take you to contacts. Next, press control N to create a new contact card. Tab through and fill in all relevant fields.

When finished, press alt S to save. Next, press control 1 to return to the inbox.

hth.

Chris Judge

JAWS Certified, 2022