From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of chris judge
Sent: 07 January 2022 17:04
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WinAccess] How to add to contacts please

Sure if you are replying to a message the senders address will be stored in the address book, but if you are adding a new contact and do not have a message from them to reply to, you can add them to contacts using the method I described earlier. You don’t have to fill in all fields, I usually just put first name, last name and email address.