Re: How to add to contacts please

Andy

Hi again Chris.

Thanks for all your help.

I know now  how to add a particular list and or person on that list, to my Contacts.

Thanks.

Andy

From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of chris judge
Sent: 07 January 2022 17:04
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WinAccess] How to add to contacts please

Sure if you are replying to a message the senders address will be stored in the address book, but if you are adding a new contact and do not have a message from them to reply to, you can add them to contacts using the method I described earlier. You don’t have to fill in all fields, I usually just put first name, last name and email address.

From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andy via groups.io
Sent: January 7, 2022 10:17 AM

Hi Chriss.

Thanks for your message earlier.

Like Win 7, you fill in all the relevant details to save to contacts.  This is fine if you have all the required details in your head.

Can not when within a message, from you for example, reply to it and either you and or the group will be added automatically?

Andy

From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of chris judge
Sent: 07 January 2022 10:10

Hi Andy.

If using outlook, from within your inbox, press control 3, that’s the 3 on the number row. This will take you to contacts. Next, press control N to create a new contact card. Tab through and fill in all relevant fields.

When finished, press alt S to save. Next, press control 1 to return to the inbox.

hth.

Chris Judge

JAWS Certified, 2022

From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andy via groups.io
Sent: January 7, 2022 5:50 AM

Hi Monti.

Yes of course.  Sorry.

Well I’ve got an HP tower, running the latest JAWS with Microsoft 365.

It’s brand new so I suppose the latest Outlook.

I don’t seem to be able to do anything!  Braine washed with Win7 I suppose.

Very best wishes.

Andy.

From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: 07 January 2022 09:41

Andy, You need to tell what mail program you are using.

Sent: January 7, 2022 2:32 AM
Subject: [WinAccess] How to add to contacts please

Very basic learning question guys.

How do I add someone  to contacts, then when wishing to reply to them or their list, insert their address into a new message?

Thanks.

Very best wishes.

Andy Logue

Join winaccess@winaccess.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.