Re: Free upgrade comes to an end, Friday, 29 July 2016 #cal-notice

Luis Carlos González Moráles

Well zoomtext now works with windows 10 aniversary.

Brian Vogel wrote:

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 12:28 am, Joseph Lee wrote:

Today for most (I’m hoping MS will announce something).

I'm not holding my breath.  I think they'll be handling this on a "case-by-case" basis for people who call the Accessibility Help Line after the deadline.  It seems to me that if they'd wanted to make an announcement in a big way, even if through specific channels, they'd have done so by now.

--
Brian

      ~ Anton Chekhov