From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 8:38 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Free upgrade comes to an end, Friday, 29 July 2016 #cal-notice

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 12:28 am, Joseph Lee wrote:

Today for most (I’m hoping MS will announce something).

I'm not holding my breath.  I think they'll be handling this on a "case-by-case" basis for people who call the Accessibility Help Line after the deadline.  It seems to me that if they'd wanted to make an announcement in a big way, even if through specific channels, they'd have done so by now.

--
Brian

      ~ Anton Chekhov