Re: Free upgrade comes to an end, Friday, 29 July 2016 #cal-notice

Larry Wayland

No kidding Brian.

From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 1:54 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Free upgrade comes to an end, Friday, 29 July 2016 #cal-notice

Larry,

           Looks like we were both wrong, though there's nothing like going down to the wire before making an official announcement!

Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles wrote, ""Well zoomtext now works with windows 10 anniversary."

           Were you having difficulty before?   I've run it under Win10 emulation on a Mac that is a "pre-anniversary" environment and had no issues.

--
Brian

      ~ Anton Chekhov