From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lists
Sent: 03 August 2016 09:46
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Using Internet explorer instead of Edge.

Hi all,

Can anyone assist with the below.

I'd like to use Internet explorer for browsing the web as Edge is still not accessible with screen readers.

I have made the changes but it's still using Edge when I click on links.

How to use IE instead of Edge?

Yours sincerely,

Sadam
--

Sadam Ahmed

Vocational education student

Certificate IV in International Trade

College of Business

RMIT University

Registered Office: Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3YG. A company limited by
guarantee registered in England and Wales (291646) and a charity registered in England and Wales
(209617) and Scotland (SC038979).

Tel: 0118 9835555
Website: www.guidedogs.org.uk
Email: guidedogs@...