Acapela Voices & reintro

David Ouimet

I bought the acapelapremium voices for nvda & enjoying them very much. was glad to hear it helps NVDA in the process also, like the vocalizer ones do. Picked up so much from following the list. been enjoying the new update to windows10 that just came out recently too. will be interesting seeing what comes out next summer with the big release from microsoft too.

Scott VanDeWalle

It certainly will be neato to see what microsoft has in store for us.
I imagine that it will just get better and better, hopefully accessibility wise also.
Later

--
Have a good one
Scott VanDeWalle: moderator