- An article on Tablet Mode on our wiki pages? #wikiproposal

Hi,

Since we talked about Tablet Mode and to let the blind community know about this, I thought it would be helpful for me or someone to write a wiki article on Tablet Mode. If you are interested in writing an introductory article to Tablet Mode for screen reader users, please let us know (or if you have an article in mind, please do write the article on our Wiki page (please use Markdown) or attach your article as an email to win10+owner@groups.io). Ideally the article should cover what Tablet Mode is, define continuum, how and when to engage Tablet Mode, differences between regular (desktop) and tablet interface and caveats for screen reader users (please try covering all screen readers represented on this list). Thanks, and looking forward to your contributions (I’ll give you credit for authorship).

Scott VanDeWalle

I like this idea.
While we're talking about this subject, we should write articles or tips for the wiki too.
Such as enabling cortana, putting items on the desktop, etc etc.
Just an idea.

email to win10+owner@groups.io <mailto:win10+owner@groups.io>). Ideally
the article should cover what Tablet Mode is, define continuum, how and
when to engage Tablet Mode, differences between regular (desktop) and
tablet interface and caveats for screen reader users (please try
covering all screen readers represented on this list). Thanks, and
looking forward to your contributions (I’ll give you credit for authorship).

Have a good one
Scott VanDeWalle: moderator
window eyes representative on windows 10 list

Lino Morales

And since we are on this subject any of you WindowEyes fans know when AI will support touch screen access? I know Doug and Jeromy at AI Squared are gonna put this in soo, but they didn't elaberate as to when on the last podcast I heard Jeromy on Blind Bargains I think it was. They a bit slow on the uptake. So someone could shed some light on this foggy morning her in NC that would be great.

[...]

Kevin Cussick

I agree, I did get window's10 on my tablet eventually! but think it is in tablet mode it is an 8 inch tablet and the search seems to come straight up without pressing the window's key and window's and d doesn't get me back to the desk top! save me some time guys please, How do I fix this. thanking you all in advance.

On 02/12/2015 00:50, Scott VanDeWalle wrote:
[...]

Hello.
I don't know anything about it either.
Plus i think as soon as nvda gets better access to groove music i will totally ditch window eyes probably.
But thats just me

as an email to win10+owner@groups.io <mailto:win10+owner@groups.io>).