problem with signing into places in win 10

Scott <computerize@...>

Hi all.

A while back i had changed my email address for windows 10.
Now, i do not know what to do, because when i brought up feedback hub, and also the store, i am told that i have the wrong password and it wants me to re-enter my password.
However, this process is not appearing to be accessible.

How do i fix things?
I think i need to make a totally new microsoft account. That would make things much easier i think.
Can someone help me with this, either fixing my problem currently, or telling me how to make a new microsoft account totally?
Thank you.

Scott