Groups.IO maintenance: June 17th at 9 PM Pacific (18th at midnight Eastern, 04:00 UTC) #AdminNotice #groupsio

Hi all,

Mostly for web interface users: Groups.IO staff has just informed moderators of various mailing lists that Groups.IO service will be unavailable (due to system upgrades) from 9 to 10 PM Pacific on June 17th (midnight to 1 AM Eastern on the 18th, 04:00 to 05:00 UTC on the 18th). If you don’t receive messages from this list and subgroups during that time, don’t worry.

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Joseph.

Thanks for letting us know about this.

Rosemarie

midnight Eastern, 04:00 UTC) #AdminNotice #GroupsIO

Hi all,

Mostly for web interface users: Groups.IO staff has just informed moderators
of various mailing lists that Groups.IO service will be unavailable (due to
system upgrades) from 9 to 10 PM Pacific on June 17th (midnight to 1 AM
Eastern on the 18th, 04:00 to 05:00 UTC on the 18th). If you don't receive
messages from this list and subgroups during that time, don't worry.

I agree. Being I admin a few groups, I didn't see this message for some reason, so I very much appreciate the heads up!
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.