July 12th cumulative update (KB3172985) now available, bumping build to 10586.494 #KBAlert #w10mobile #w10pc
For many of us, this might be the final Current Branch (CB) cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (build 10586): KB3172985 bumps build to 10586.494. The KB article can be found at:
Changelog (no longer headings, but each release is now a button):
• Improved reliability of Windows Media Player, Internet Explorer 11, Windows Explorer, Miracast, and Windows kernel.
• Fixed issue with some people seeing a black screen instead of the lock screen when resuming from connected standby.
• Fixed issue with DirectAccess where the Disconnect button appears in some cases when the connection isn't fully established.
• Fixed issue where local user accounts weren't locked after a number of failed sign in attempts.
• Improved support for video playback in certain apps that didn't render video correctly after resuming from sleep.
• Fixed issue with Windows Phone losing user authentication certificates after upgrading to Windows 10 Mobile in some cases.
• Improved support of the backup settings of apps on Windows 10 Mobile.
• Fixed issue where Microsoft Silverlight based apps wouldn't install on Windows 10 Mobile after joining Azure Active Directory.
• Fixed additional issues in .NET, Windows Kernel, Windows Update, authentication, revised daylight saving time, support for PDF files, Bluetooth, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, networking, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
• Security updates for Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Kernel Mode Drivers, Windows Kernel, .NET Framework, Windows Secure Kernel Mode, and Microsoft Print Spooler.
RJ Sandefur <manbatsandefur@...>
Should my computer download this automatically? RJ
On 7/12/2016 2:20 PM, Joseph Lee wrote: