Complete Guide to Narrator #msftenable #narrator #WinTenOld

Hi all,

Just in case it didn’t go out: if you want to find out what’s new and changed in terms of Narrator in Version 1809, take a look at the following page:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/22798/windows-10-complete-guide-to-narrator

Lino Morales

Yo Joseph. Could this link assuming MS doesn’t change the URL be  on the WIN 10 wicci so we won’t have the case of the broken record syndrome on the list? Thsnks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Just in case it didn’t go out: if you want to find out what’s new and changed in terms of Narrator in Version 1809, take a look at the following page:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/22798/windows-10-complete-guide-to-narrator

Timothy

The link has definitely been consistent, and an alias for it has been aka.ms/narratorguide for quite some time as well.

Timothy