October update

Ernie Gobble

I have done the October update and told the computer to restart when it was time to. When it restarted, it told me that it was undoing the changes to the computer that it had done. Is the computer telling me that it does not need the update?

Thanks,

Ernie Gobble
Fort Knox, Ky
U.S. Army Retired

Michael Chopra

 Hi, normally that means something has happened and can’t install the update right now. I suggest you go back in and check for updates again, and see what happens.
Thanks.
From Michael.

I have done the October update and told the computer to restart when it was time to. When it restarted, it told me that it was undoing the changes to the computer that it had done. Is the computer telling me that it does not need the update?

Thanks,

Ernie Gobble
Fort Knox, Ky
U.S. Army Retired

Ernie Gobble

ok and it is funny that the from on my post has numbers instead of my name like yours, but the post got posted and that is all that counts and it says it is sent on Friday the 5th, my system clock says 2:44 on Thursday the 4th. :)

Ernie Gobble
Fort Knox, Ky
U.S. Army Retired

 Hi, normally that means something has happened and can’t install the update right now. I suggest you go back in and check for updates again, and see what happens.
Thanks.
From Michael.