FW: Main Menu promo #nvdasr

Hi all,

Although the content of the show mostly focuses on an upcoming event for NVDA users, it includes information on support for Windows 10 by NVDA, especially when it comes to Edge and NVDA 2016.3. Please ask me offlist if you have further comments about this.

From: Jenine Stanley [mailto:dragonwalker64@...]
Sent: Friday, September 9, 2016 5:59 AM
To: derek riemer <driemer.riemer@...>; Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...>
Subject: Main Menu promo

Please feel free to share.

This week we’re all about Dynamic Duos! No, not Batman and Robin. We’ve got better superheroes than that. Jenine and Jason talk with Joseph Lee and Derek Riemer about the upcoming NVDA Con North America and what’s new and exciting with NVDA 2016.3 and beyond! Then the action shifts to our very own Dynamic Duo of Randy and Jason who show us Google Duo. It’s also been a big week in tech. Learn just how big!

We’ll also have a special followup announcement with links from Derek and Joseph for NVDA Con and much more. So stay tuned! Same Main Menu time, same Main Menu channel.

Join us on Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time on ACB Radio Mainstream. The show repeats every 4 hours for the next 24 hours after airing. You can also subscribe to us via your favorite podcast app. Just look for Main Menu. Follow us on twitter at @MainMenu.

You can also listen to the show by phone, 605) 475-8130.

Jenine Stanley