cast to device

Kevin

I pressed the application key on one of my music files and one of the options is cast to device

What am I doing if I select this?

Using windows 10 19 03 05 build 18000  362.175

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Kevin. In Windows 10, Cast to Device (formerly known as Play To), is a feature that allows you to stream content, such as videos, music, and pictures, using Windows

Media Player to another device (including your Xbox One) using DLNA or Miracast technology.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

I pressed the application key on one of my music files and one of the options is cast to device

What am I doing if I select this?

Using windows 10 19 03 05 build 18000  362.175

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

Ashleigh Piccinino

I don’t know much about this, but I think you might be able to view the link/otherwise use it on another device. Please help, anyone on the group, if I’m getting this wrong here.