Stopping synchronize from Microsoft OneDrive

Ján Kulik

Hi everyone,
Do you know any way to completely stop Microsoft OneDrive Sync? I would totally stop Synchronizing Desktop Folders and Pictures. It does not work in a stardous way, apparently the synchronization cannot be stopped. Do you know anything?

--

Ján Kulik,
Odoslané z aplikácie Thunderbird

What exactly is it that is not working?

You write “It does not work in a stardous way”, but I don’t know what you mean by that.

OneDrive works flawlessly for me, but if you only want to backup documents and not your desktop or pictures folder you can select this in OneDrive > Settings under the Backup tab.

Do you know any way to completely stop Microsoft OneDrive Sync? I would totally stop Synchronizing Desktop Folders and Pictures. It does not work in a stardous way, apparently the synchronization cannot be stopped. Do you know anything?

--

Ján Kulik,
Odoslané z aplikácie Thunderbird

Ján Kulik

Somehow we misunderstood. I want to stop backing up my desktop and images, but it tells me there are errors. Unfortunately, even after turning off settings synchronization settings.If nothing helps me, I have nothing but to reinstall Windows 10 clean.

Maybe a call to Microsoft Accessibility might be productive.