Version 1909: November 2019 Update #WinTen1909

Hi all,

Here it is – Version 1909 to be called November 2019 Update. Take a look at the following blog post:

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/10/10/getting-the-november-2019-update-ready-for-release/

Also, for Windows Insiders on slow ring, you’ll be first upgraded to build 18363 before moving to 20H1 (at least that’s what the blog post implies).

In regards to this forum cluster, I’ll switch the entire forum cluster to Version 1909 era on October 15, 2019. Because this switch is much bigger than past declarations of this nature, there will be a lot of announcements on October 15th, so stay tuned.

I read this earlier today, it had been out for 5 hours previous according to the link.

So I suspect the first time we may get the first opertunity for this is near the end of the month, 23rd-27th thats when the optional updates for windows generally get released.

As with any upgrade, people should remember to deactivate licences for things like vocaliser and eloquence and to deauthorise itunes on their systems because aparently upgrades tend to break that a bit according to apple anyway.

I do hope microsoft continue this cumulitive update approach between releases so you install 1 version, then update to the next one.

On 12/10/2019 4:35 pm, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

Here it is – Version 1909 to be called November 2019 Update. Take a look at the following blog post:

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/10/10/getting-the-november-2019-update-ready-for-release/

Also, for Windows Insiders on slow ring, you’ll be first upgraded to build 18363 before moving to 20H1 (at least that’s what the blog post implies).

In regards to this forum cluster, I’ll switch the entire forum cluster to Version 1909 era on October 15, 2019. Because this switch is much bigger than past declarations of this nature, there will be a lot of announcements on October 15th, so stay tuned.

meadowlark226

Joseph, how big is that update? I've got over 250GB's of space and it will not update.

Brenda

Joseph, how big is that update? I've got over 250GB's of space and it will not update.

Brenda

Here it is – Version 1909 to be called November 2019 Update. Take a look at
the following blog post:

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/10/10/getting-the-november-2019-update-ready-for-release/

Also, for Windows Insiders on slow ring, you’ll be first upgraded to build
18363 before moving to 20H1 (at least that’s what the blog post implies).

In regards to this forum cluster, I’ll switch the entire forum cluster to
Version 1909 era on October 15, 2019. Because this switch is much bigger
than past declarations of this nature, there will be a lot of announcements
on October 15th, so stay tuned.

meadowlark226

Okay. Thanks. Then there's really something weird going on. Then I'll head up to Microsoft Disability tomorrow.

Take care and thanks,

Brenda

Joseph, how big is that update? I've got over 250GB's of space and it will not update.

Brenda

Here it is – Version 1909 to be called November 2019 Update. Take a look at
the following blog post:

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/10/10/getting-the-november-2019-update-ready-for-release/

Also, for Windows Insiders on slow ring, you’ll be first upgraded to build
18363 before moving to 20H1 (at least that’s what the blog post implies).

In regards to this forum cluster, I’ll switch the entire forum cluster to
Version 1909 era on October 15, 2019. Because this switch is much bigger
than past declarations of this nature, there will be a lot of announcements
on October 15th, so stay tuned.

Are you a Microsoft Insider? There is as far as I know no 1909 release as of yet for the public via Windows update.