Free Anti-Virus Software

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) <steven.hicks@...>

Does anyone know if there are still any free anti virus products that work well with access technology please?

Brian K. Lingard

Dear Steve & List:

Webroot works find with JAWS Or NV=DA if you ask their tech support to delete the captcha normally required to make any changes or shut down the program.

They also make a VPN for home & mobile.

Brian K.

Lingard

Does anyone know if there are still any free anti-virus products that work well with access technology please?

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Uh, Windows Security?

       ~ Lawrence Krauss

As Brian said, in Windows 10 there is really no reason to get any third party anti virus software since Windows Security is built-in and enabled by default, it is low-key and apart from the occasional notification that no threats were detected I rarely if ever find a need to open it up. But if you want to do manual scans and all that you can since it’s accessible.