NVDA 2016.4 released #nvdasr

Quentin Christensen

Hi everyone,

NVDA 2016.4 Now Available

NV Access is pleased to announce that version 2016.4 of NVDA, the free screen reader for Microsoft Windows, has now been released.

Highlights of this release include improved support for Microsoft Edge; browse mode in the Windows 10 Mail app; and significant improvements to NVDA’s dialogs.

See the full release announcement and download link for #nvdasr 2016.4 at: http://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2016-4-now-available/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Direct: +61 413 904 383
www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

Mário Navarro <mario.gnv@...>

Hi
I want to thank you for all that NV Access and collaborators have done for all the blind in the world.
 God bless and give you  years of healthy life.
You are the best in this world.
Thank you and congratulations for another excellent NVDA release!
Thank you!
Cheers.

Às 01:26 de 16/12/2016, Quentin Christensen escreveu:

Hi everyone,

NVDA 2016.4 Now Available

NV Access is pleased to announce that version 2016.4 of NVDA, the free screen reader for Microsoft Windows, has now been released.

Highlights of this release include improved support for Microsoft Edge; browse mode in the Windows 10 Mail app; and significant improvements to NVDA’s dialogs.

See the full release announcement and download link for #nvdasr 2016.4 at: http://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2016-4-now-available/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Direct: +61 413 904 383
www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

Quentin Christensen

Thank you kindly Mário,

I have passed on your kind words to the team.  May God bless you also.

Quentin.