how to unzip files

Nancy Hill

Hi Group,

I use 2 different external keyboards with my win    10 laptop depending on whether I am at home or on the road.

At home, I have no trouble unzipping files with my larger external keyboard because it has an Applications key.

I just got back from a 2 week trip and found my travel external keyboard did not have an Application key and I could not figure out how to unzip my files.

On a win10 laptop, how do you unzip a file without an Applications key?  I use 7zip.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Nancy

Try shiftf+f10, and arrow down to extract. Tab through all of the options in the window, and you should be good.

On 10/28/2019 8:35 PM, Nancy Hill wrote:
Hi Group,

I use 2 different external keyboards with my win    10 laptop depending on whether I am at home or on the road.

At home, I have no trouble unzipping files with my larger external keyboard because it has an Applications key.

I just got back from a 2 week trip and found my travel external keyboard did not have an Application key and I could not figure out how to unzip my files.

On a win10 laptop, how do you unzip a file without an Applications key?  I use 7zip.

Nancy

Sarah k Alawami

Shift f10, then 7, then choose your option.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.

to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 28 Oct 2019, at 17:35, Nancy Hill wrote:

Hi Group,

Nancy

I think its shift f10 to right click.

On 29/10/2019 1:35 pm, Nancy Hill wrote:
Hi Group,

Nancy

Rosemarie Chavarria

Yes, that's right.

-----Original Message-----
From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2019 5:39 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] how to unzip files

I think its shift f10 to right click.

On 29/10/2019 1:35 pm, Nancy Hill wrote:
Hi Group,

I use 2 different external keyboards with my win 10 laptop
depending on whether I am at home or on the road.

At home, I have no trouble unzipping files with my larger external
keyboard because it has an Applications key.

I just got back from a 2 week trip and found my travel external
keyboard did not have an Application key and I could not figure out
how to unzip my files.

On a win10 laptop, how do you unzip a file without an Applications
key? I use 7zip.

Nancy