task Scheduler

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

Hi friends,

I Have found a task in the task scheduler but I am unable to find a way to disable it.

Right windows key and shift f10 as well as pressing return does nothing, anyone have any ideas?

This is in control panel, task scheduler.

Mike B.

Hi Steven,

Which task is giving you the problem?  If we know which one it is someone can check to see if they have the same issue.
Every man should marry.  After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

I Have found a task in the task scheduler but I am unable to find a way to disable it.

Right windows key and shift f10 as well as pressing return does nothing, anyone have any ideas?

This is in control panel, task scheduler.

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

Thanks, it is the Windows Schedule Scan for the virus checker.

Which task is giving you the problem?  If we know which one it is someone can check to see if they have the same issue.

Every man should marry.  After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

I Have found a task in the task scheduler but I am unable to find a way to disable it.

Right windows key and shift f10 as well as pressing return does nothing, anyone have any ideas?

This is in control panel, task scheduler.

Mike B.

Hi Steven,

After expanding the Task library, then expanding the Microsoft folder, then expanding the Windows folder, and navigating to Windows Defender I tab 1 time into a list of 4 tasks.  I down arrow to the Windows Defender scheduled scan task and if I press enter I can open its properties, but I can also access its properties by tabbing 2 times.

Every man should marry.  After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

Thanks, it is the Windows Schedule Scan for the virus checker.

Which task is giving you the problem?  If we know which one it is someone can check to see if they have the same issue.

Every man should marry.  After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

I Have found a task in the task scheduler but I am unable to find a way to disable it.

Right windows key and shift f10 as well as pressing return does nothing, anyone have any ideas?

This is in control panel, task scheduler.

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

O.k. thank you very much, I wil give this a try.

[...]

Thanks for this, I couldn’t find how to disable or remove it though.