task Scheduler

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

Hi friends,

I Have found a task in the task scheduler but I am unable to find a way to disable it.

Right windows key and shift f10 as well as pressing return does nothing, anyone have any ideas?

This is in control panel, task scheduler.

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

Mike B.

Hi Steven,

Which task is giving you the problem?  If we know which one it is someone can check to see if they have the same issue.
Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Rams!
Every man should marry.  After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2019 12:37 AM
Subject: [win10] task Scheduler

Hi friends,

I Have found a task in the task scheduler but I am unable to find a way to disable it.

Right windows key and shift f10 as well as pressing return does nothing, anyone have any ideas?

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

Thanks, it is the Windows Schedule Scan for the virus checker.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: 03 November 2019 17:19
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] task Scheduler

Hi Steven,

Which task is giving you the problem?  If we know which one it is someone can check to see if they have the same issue.

Hi friends,

Mike B.

Hi Steven,

After expanding the Task library, then expanding the Microsoft folder, then expanding the Windows folder, and navigating to Windows Defender I tab 1 time into a list of 4 tasks.  I down arrow to the Windows Defender scheduled scan task and if I press enter I can open its properties, but I can also access its properties by tabbing 2 times.

Sent: Monday, November 04, 2019 1:22 AM

Hi Steven,

Hi friends,

O.k. thank you very much, I wil give this a try.

From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: 04 November 2019 19:50

Hi Steven,

After expanding the Task library, then expanding the Microsoft folder, then expanding the Windows folder, and navigating to Windows Defender I tab 1 time into a list of 4 tasks.  I down arrow to the Windows Defender scheduled scan task and if I press enter I can open its properties, but I can also access its properties by tabbing 2 times.

Hi Steven,

Hi friends,

Thanks for this, I couldn’t find how to disable or remove it though.

Sent: 04 November 2019 19:50

Hi Steven,

Hi Steven,

Hi friends,