For NVDA users (respond offlist please): should Windows 10 App Essentials ad-on drop support for Twitter app? #nvdasr #universalapps

Hi,

For NVDA users: due to repeated accessibility issues with Twitter app, I’m considering dropping support for Twitter app in Windows 10 App Essentials in March 2017. Current issues include button labeling problems, inability to hear tweet info as you read the timeline and so on, something Twitter can fix and was repeated raised on various channels.

Please write to me offlist if you have comments. Thanks.