For NVDA users: Windows 10 App Essentials 17.02 posted #nvdasr
Hi NVDA users,
I’m delighted to announce the immediate release of Windows 10 app Essentials 17.02. Note that this release requires NVDA 2016.4 or later.
• Added ability to check for add-on updates (automatic or manual) via the new Windows 10 App Essentials dialog found in NVDA Preferences menu. By default, stable and development versions will check for new updates automatically on a weekly or daily basis, respectively.
• Support for Windows Defender Security Center in build 15007 or later. Windows Defender in build 14986 is also supported.
• NVDA can announce suggestion count when performing a search in majority of cases. This option is controlled by "Report object position information" in Object presentation dialog.
• Mail: When reviewing items in messages list, you can now use table navigation commands to review message headers.
• Skype Preview: NVDA will no longer announce "Skype Message" when reviewing messages for majority of cases.
• Store: When downloading content such as apps and movies, NVDA will announce product name and download progress.
For those on Insiders subgroup: you are more than welcome to install the stable build.
Mário Navarro <mario.gnv@...>
Às 00:22 de 25/01/2017, Joseph Lee escreveu: