Event: Site Maintenance, Thursday, 2 February 2017 #groupsio

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

This may end up coming out as an announcement on all groups, but since it hasn't yet I'm sharing it here.

There will be a planned outage on Groups.io tomorrow night.  Details are available on this Groups.io webpage.

--
Brian

        After all, a democracy based solely on the values of the majority, with no overriding ethical principles and processes, is nothing more than clubhouse democracy, great for those on the inside and a tyranny for those who fail to see eye to eye with the majority.

     ~ Paul Noeldner,  May 16, 2007

         ~ Eric Hoffer

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Brian,

I saw the announcement on the NVDA list too. Thank you and Joseph for letting us know about the site being down for awhile.

Rosemarie