Important: Groups.IO will be undergoing maintenance soon #AdminNotice #groupsio

Hi,

All clear.

From: Joseph Lee [mailto:joseph.lee22590@...]
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2017 10:20 AM
To: 'win10@groups.io' <win10@groups.io>
Subject: Important: Groups.IO will be undergoing maintenance soon #GroupsIO #AdminNotice

Hi,

The following notice applies to this forum and all subgroups:

As Brian V mentioned yesterday, Groups.IO will be undergoing maintenance today (tonight my time). Don’t worry if you don’t see your message posts right away, or don’t receive digests for a little while. I’ll announce an all-clear once the site is back online. Thank you.