From: Pinky
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2017 10:58 PM
Subject: [win10] The reason Atlanta loss the super bowl

The reason Atlanta loss the super bowl is because the Russian’s hacked the game. LOL

Oh, crap! I didn't realize this was the Win10 list! I thought this was on a list that I personally am an admin of. Now, I'm utterly imbarrassed!

I won't post anything else on this thread here. Yikes! I'm sorry. I should a looked more carefully at the e-mail subject! Forgive me!

Chris.

OK, I didn't watch it, but, um, in general, wut?

Chris.

The reason Atlanta loss the super bowl is because the Russian’s hacked the game. LOL

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

Hi, is the talking install using narrator available in public build form or beta only.