Important: JAWS and NVDA subgroups are now part of history #AdminNotice #groupsio

Dear Win10 forum family,

A few months ago a proposal came up regarding putting JAWS and NVDA subgroups to rest. This was approved by members of this list, and I requested Groups.IO staff to merge archives into this forum. This process is done. Thus:

I hereby declare that JAWS and NVDA subgroups are now part of history.

Existing policies will be in effect, and all screen readers declaring support for Windows 10 will always be welcomed on this forum cluster.

There is a more important matter to attend to (I’ll write a letter to this forum about it soon).

Important clarification: for members of the just deleted subgroups: your membership on this forum and other subgroups are not affected. Thank you.

A few months ago a proposal came up regarding putting JAWS and NVDA subgroups to rest. This was approved by members of this list, and I requested Groups.IO staff to merge archives into this forum. This process is done. Thus:

I hereby declare that JAWS and NVDA subgroups are now part of history.

Existing policies will be in effect, and all screen readers declaring support for Windows 10 will always be welcomed on this forum cluster.

There is a more important matter to attend to (I’ll write a letter to this forum about it soon).

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#12646) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Windows 10 Screen Reader Users
United under the banner of Windows 10, sharing our expertise, serving the community

Email and website addresses:
* Subscribing: win10+subscribe@groups.io
* Posting: win10@groups.io
* Contacting the leadership team: win10+owner@groups.io