From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Roger Stewart
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 12:45 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Win 10 corrupting itself

I've had a few problems with a Win 10 laptop. It kept choking on cumulative updates and also would sometimes take a few minutes to boot up even though it is using an SSD. I took it to a local PC store here for diagnosis and repair. They said all the hardware was fine but that the installation of Win 10 was corrupted. They said they couldn't roll it back or reset it, but had to wipe the drive and do a fresh install of Win 10. What would cause Win 10 to corrupt itself like that and is there any way of stopping that from happening again?

Thanks.

Roger