PSA: Important changes coming to Groups.IO in regards to premium groups #groupsio

Hi everyone,

As some members are admins of other lists hosted at Groups.IO, I’d like to give a heads-up announcement on what’s coming on May 1, 2017:

As of that date, rates for premium groups will be 30 dollars/month. The existing premium groups are not affected, including Win10 forum cluster. Being a premium group means admins can add folks directly, more integrations, more storage space for files and others.

In regards to adding people directly to this forum cluster: this is rare. Usually I ask people to subscribe on their own, or if they can’t, I send out invitations so folks can subscribe by replying or following the invitation link.