Say goodbye to Version 1507: KB4019474 (build 10240.17394) is the last mainstream cumulative update #eol #WinTenOld
Say goodbye to Windows 10 Version 1507/RTM: KB4019474 is the last cumulative update for Windows 10 build 10240 (except for devices running long-term servicing branch). More info can be found at:
• Addressed issue where Windows Event Forwarding between two 2012 R2 servers makes reports incompatible with third-party Security Information and Event Management software.
• Addressed an issue related to establishing a secure connection to a server using the TLS protocol. The application may hang when the server certificate specifies a secure URL (HTTPS) for the Certificate Revocation List (CRL) or for the Authority Information Access (AIA) values within the certificate.
• Addressed an issue where changing your password while not directly connected to the enterprise network, such as with a VPN, will cause your private keys to become inaccessible. Symptoms vary including the inability to encrypt/decrypt or sign documents.
• Addressed issue where applications that use msado15.dll stop working after installing security update KB4015550.
• Addressed issue that prevents Internet Explorer 11 from following redirects when the Include-Referer-Token-Binding-ID header is set to “true.”
• Addressed issue with Microsoft Edge where a memory leak occurs every time you refresh a webpage.
• Updated Internet Explorer 11’s New Tab Page with an integrated newsfeed.
• Deprecated SHA-1 Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 for SSL/TLS Server Authentication. See Advisory 4010323 for more information.
• Addressed additional issues with storage file system, Internet Explorer, and the .NET Framework.
• Security updates to the Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Edge, Windows COM, Microsoft Graphics Component, .NET Framework, Windows kernel, Windows SMB Server, Windows Server, and Internet Explorer.
Note: this will be a regular feature of this forum cluster: once mainstream support for a release ends, the very last mainstream cumulative update notice for that version will be sent to this forum. The next such occurrence will be Version 1511’s last CU, scheduled for some time in the near future. Please see a message I sent yesterday regarding KB alerts.