Final consumer-level cumulative update for Version 1803: KB4525237/build 17134.1130 #KBAlert #eol #WinTenOld
Yes, end of life for Windows 10 April 2018 update 9Version 1803 Home and Pro (enterprises will receive one more year of servicing). As it has become a tradition on this forum cluster, a final cumulative update for Version 1803 (KB4525237/build 17134.327) is below:
• Updates to improve security when using Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
• Updates to improve security when using external devices (such as game controllers, printers, and web cameras) and input devices such as a mouse, keyboard, or stylus.
• Updates to improve security when using Microsoft Office products.
• Addresses an issue that causes events that are based on Windows Defender Application Control Code Integrity to be unreadable.
• Provides protections against the Intel® Processor Machine Check Error vulnerability (CVE-2018-12207). Use the registry setting as described in the Guidance KB article. (This registry setting is disabled by default.)
• Provides protections against the Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions (Intel® TSX) Transaction Asynchronous Abort vulnerability (CVE-2019-11135). Use the registry settings as described in the Windows Client and Windows Server articles. (These registry settings are enabled by default for Windows Client OS editions, but disabled by default for Windows Server OS editions.)
• Security updates to Microsoft Scripting Engine, Internet Explorer, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Input and Composition, Microsoft Edge, Windows Cryptography, Windows Virtualization, Windows Linux, Windows Kernel, Windows Datacenter Networking, Windows Peripherals, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.
IMPORTANT: at this time, please upgrade from Version 1803 (or older) to Version 1903/1909.