KNFB reader, where is it?

Curtis Delzer

I installed and ran KNFB reader, closed it, and now I can't find it. All
I get with a windows find is stuff from the web.

-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
WB6HEF
San Bernardino, CA

Doug Parisian <eggmann@...>

I have a shortcut on my desktop for kNFBreader. I can't recall whether the install did this for me or whether I did it myself afterword.

Assuming that you don't have a desktop shortcut:

1. A) Go to your start menu and move around until you find the title Apps and enter there or

B) type KNFB in the search field and us your arrow keys to highlight it, do NOT press enter in both A) and B)

2. Right click or use shift F10 and arrow down until you hear shortcut. Press enter and follow instructions..

3. Get yourself a congratulations beer!

On 2017-07-14 5:27 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
I installed and ran KNFB reader, closed it, and now I can't find it. All
I get with a windows find is stuff from the web.

-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
WB6HEF
San Bernardino, CA

Yes I get this from time to time sadly.

I suspect that windows has issues again.

If you have this restart the system, sometimes its every search buy ms searches sometimes its just 1 or 2, just reboot every time this happens.

On 15/07/2017 10:27 a.m., Curtis Delzer wrote:
I installed and ran KNFB reader, closed it, and now I can't find it. All
I get with a windows find is stuff from the web.

-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
WB6HEF
San Bernardino, CA

.

Curtis Delzer

Hi, thank you, got me the program again, in "recently installed apps." I
cannot find how to make a desktop shortcut for it. When I "right click"
the app I don't have make desktop shortcut, just "pin to start menu, and
from task bar.
THANKS again, you've helped considerably!
-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
WB6HEF
San Bernardino, CA

On 2017-07-14 5:27 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
I installed and ran KNFB reader, closed it, and now I can't find it. All
I get with a windows find is stuff from the web.

-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
WB6HEF
San Bernardino, CA

Doug Parisian <eggmann@...>

Well, on my computer when I use shift F10, and down arrow, I get "create shortcut"

Perhaps you have a ghost in the machine (good police CD)