From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Patrick Kwanashie
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2017 6:17 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Outlook Crashing

My Outlook 2010 crashes when I try to send an e-mail.  Does anyone know what could be wrong and how I can fix it?  I am using Windows 10 Creator update.

Mr. Ed

Hi,

Turn off automatically check for spelling errors before sending.  If you have this turned on and make a spelling error then press send this will cause Outlook 2010 to crash. If you turn this off then it will not crash and you can still use the F7 key to check for spelling errors. Go to File, option, then mail and tab about three time and you should land on what you are looking for . Uncheck this box for checking spelling before sending.

Then tab to save and ok.

Mr. Ed

My Outlook 2010 crashes when I try to send an e-mail.  Does anyone know what could be wrong and how I can fix it?  I am using Windows 10 Creator update.

Alan Robbins

Yes, and VFO tried to tell me the other day it was fixed with latest JAWS update, but I tested and it is not

Al