Windows Central: Windows 10 Mobile is on life support, no longer a focus at Microsoft according to a top executive #w10mobile

Hi all,

For Windows 10 Mobile users: take a look at the following article, as it should give you something to think about as you transition to other platforms:

https://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-windows-10-mobile-features-and-hardware-are-not-focus-anymore

As for discussion of Windows 10 Mobile on this forum cluster, that’s up to you all to decide in the future.

Sadam Ahmed

Thanks for this Joseph.

 Can't say I'm surprised.

Between iOS and Android Windows mobile wasn't doing well at all.

Add to that lak of apps, and the writing was on the wall.

Best,

Sadam Ahmed

On 9/10/2017 12:45 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

For Windows 10 Mobile users: take a look at the following article, as it should give you something to think about as you transition to other platforms:

https://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-windows-10-mobile-features-and-hardware-are-not-focus-anymore

As for discussion of Windows 10 Mobile on this forum cluster, that’s up to you all to decide in the future.

Sadam Ahmed

JAWS certified, 2017

iOS certified, 2012

iPhone

+ 61 435 892 944

FaceTime, iMessage & email

sadam@...

heather albright <kd5cbl@...>

Good, I myself know  no one who has a windows phone. That is a smart move! Heather

Heather Albright
Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap!" Dr. Kenneth Jernigan
ham call sign:
kd5cbl
e-mail:
kd5cbl@...

For Windows 10 Mobile users: take a look at the following article, as it should give you something to think about as you transition to other platforms:

https://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-windows-10-mobile-features-and-hardware-are-not-focus-anymore

As for discussion of Windows 10 Mobile on this forum cluster, that’s up to you all to decide in the future.

Well windows mobile never worked for ms users though I know a friend that uses a windows phone.

Nokia briefly had this but it just never caught on over ios and android and ms has decided instead of pushing on that it will simply write apps for those oses.

I think it only got to 1% or something ever in market shares and well.

lets face it, apple releases news models every year and android we seem to get at least 4-10 models out every month or 2 so the competition just doesn't work.

I do wander what will happen to those that still use a windows mobile phone though.

I know that they are no longer sold I think anyway.