From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Noe Villeda
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2019 7:36 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] A Windows 10 Issues

Hello listers,

I've been having some weird Jaws focus issues with Windows 10 and the latest version of Jaws.

When I try to open my downloads folder, I get a message from windows saying that downloads cannot be opened.

Does anyone hav any suggestions?

Noe

Noe Villeda <noevilleda1@...>

It's been happening on and off, would you mind writing me off list so as to not clutter the list?

noevilleda1@gmail.com

Has this just started or been happening for a while?

Al

I've been having some weird Jaws focus issues with Windows 10 and the latest version of Jaws.

When I try to open my downloads folder, I get a message from windows saying that downloads cannot be opened.

Does anyone hav any suggestions?

Noe

Ann Byrne

Sometimes if you press alt+f4 as though you were closing a folder, then try again, the folder will open.

At 07:05 PM 12/28/2019, you wrote:
It's been happening on and off, would you mind writing me off list so as to not clutter the list?

noevilleda1@gmail.com

Has this just started or been happening for a while?

Al

I've been having some weird Jaws focus issues with Windows 10 and the latest version of Jaws.

When I try to open my downloads folder, I get a message from windows saying that downloads cannot be opened.

Does anyone hav any suggestions?

Noe

JM Casey

Hm. That doesn't sound jaws-related to me. What error message is this exactly? Is it only ever happening with downloads folder? How do you normally open your downloads folder? When you access the run dialogue box and type "downloads", does this still happen?

I've been having some weird Jaws focus issues with Windows 10 and the latest version of Jaws.

When I try to open my downloads folder, I get a message from windows saying that downloads cannot be opened.

Does anyone hav any suggestions?

Noe

Noe Villeda <noevilleda1@...>

I have the downloads folder within a folder, when I open the parent folder and enter on downloads, I get the message: downloads not responding...