Version 2004: ready for broad deployment #branchprogression #windowsupdatestatus #WinTen2004

Hi all,

I thought there won’t be an announcement like the following, but here it is:

Windows update dashboard for Version 2004 was updated yesterday to say:

Windows 10, version 2004 is designated for broad deployment. The recommended servicing status is Semi-Annual Channel.

Source:

Windows 10, version 2004 and Windows Server, version 2004 | Microsoft Docs

Basically, this means Version 2004 will show up for everyone running old Windows 10 feature updates (in particular, 1909). I recommend moving to Version 20H2 if you can.