March 2021 out of band cumulative update: KB5001567/build 19042.868 #KBAlert

Edited

Hi all,

I advise applying the following out of band cumulative update as soon as possible:

March 15, 2021—KB5001567 (OS Builds 19041.868 and 19042.868) Out-of-band (microsoft.com)

Changelog:

Updates an issue that might cause a blue screen when you attempt to print to certain printers using some apps.

Details:

Addresses an issue that might cause a blue screen when attempting to print to certain printers using some apps and might generate the error, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH.

IMPORTANT: this update will be listed as an optional quality update. Even then, I advise applying this update when you are ready.

Louise Pfau

Hi.  Will this update be applied automatically?  I’m not sure how to apply updates otherwise.

Thanks,

Louise

Hi,

It will show up as an optional update (won't be applied automatically unless you tell it to).