locked Let's Try Making ETI-Eloquence Open-sourced

Hamid Vasheghani Farahani

If you would like to help make ETI-Eloquence open sourced, you can
sign this petition:

http://chng.it/6m5MpQhD99

Thanks

Bill Powers

Hamid,

Much as that sounds like a good idea to make ETI-Eloquence open-sourced, my questions would be: Who owns Eloquence; and, why would they give up their licensing fees to allow this to be open-sourced? It would be nice, but it’s about money.

BP

Kevin

Freedom scientific owns ETI Eloquence

Don’t think they’ll give up the rights!

email is golden!!!

Kevin Lee

Much as that sounds like a good idea to make ETI-Eloquence open-sourced, my questions would be: Who owns Eloquence; and, why would they give up their licensing fees to allow this to be open-sourced? It would be nice, but it’s about money.

BP

Sarah k Alawami

Actually  nuance owns the eloquence synth and they just dropped support for it on android. So no they will not make it open source. You can forget about the petition, it will not work.