announcement: Austin Pinto to step down from associate list representative/co-owner position #AdminNotice

Hello Win10 Forum family,

This is to inform you that Austin Pinto is stepping down from associate list representative/co-owner position. As a valued Windows Insider, Austin provided useful contributions in the realm of Windows 10 for the last few years. Please wish Austin luck in his next endeavors.

hi all.
it was nice to help every1 as associate list representative/co-owner
position, although i didnt take much part and only answered the
questions that i could answer.
i will still help as a member when ever i am aloud to help.

Hello Win10 Forum family,

This is to inform you that Austin Pinto is stepping down from associate
list
representative/co-owner position. As a valued Windows Insider, Austin
provided useful contributions in the realm of Windows 10 for the last few
years. Please wish Austin luck in his next endeavors.

to listen to the Blind Android Users Podcast visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com
You may follow us on twitter using our handle:
@BlindDroidUsers
https://twitter.com/@BlindDroidUsers
We do have a Telegram group that you can join and share stories or
whatever with our members at:
https://t.me/ANATAD

Hi,
You're contributions are always welcome on this forum cluster.

[...]

Cleverson Casarin Uliana

Thank you Austin, wishing you all the best.

Cheers,
Cleverson

Mike B.

Hi Austin,

Your contributions whether it was on managing the list or helping dumb asses like myself, has been and always will b greatly appreciated.  Glad to hear you're sticking around and still contributing as a list member

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2021 6:26 PM

--
to listen to the Blind Android Users Podcast visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com
You may follow us on twitter using our handle:
@BlindDroidUsers
https://twitter.com/@BlindDroidUsers
We do have a Telegram group that you can join and share stories or
whatever with our members at:
https://t.me/ANATAD

Cornelius

Hi Austin,
All the best for your endeavours.

--
to listen to the Blind Android Users Podcast visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com
You may follow us on twitter using our handle:
@BlindDroidUsers
https://twitter.com/@BlindDroidUsers
We do have a Telegram group that you can join and share stories or
whatever with our members at:
https://t.me/ANATAD

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

Thank you Austin, for your contributions. They will continue to be welcome here. We look forward to future contributions from you.

Best,

Nimer

--
to listen to the Blind Android Users Podcast visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com
You may follow us on twitter using our handle:
@BlindDroidUsers
https://twitter.com/@BlindDroidUsers
We do have a Telegram group that you can join and share stories or
whatever with our members at:
https://t.me/ANATAD

thanks all for your wishes.
and congratulations to Nimer for becoming the new owner.

On Thu, Jun 17, 2021, 18:26 Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com>
wrote:

[...]

Blaster

Thanks for all of your help and insights over the years. I've saved
many notes from your contributions to the list and I'm glad you and
Joseph will still be part of this community.

Take care,
Blaster

wrote:

[...]

David Moore

Like Mike, I will miss you so much Austin, as one of our leaders on the list! I am super glad you will be the list with us contributing with all of your caring and knowledge, helping so many. I am so sorry that because of what, happened, you had to step down! I am so proud of you for standing your ground! You are great, Austin, and love your input on other lists!

Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2021 6:26 PM