Talking WinPE Boot Disk

We can customize our own PE system using wimbuilder2 and the official Microsoft image.
Here is the link to the github releases:
https://github.com/slorelee/wimbuilder2/releases

tim

I don't even bother with backups on clients boxes, unless its a company and they pay for that service. i just pull the drive, remove the info. Then reinstall windows and put personal files and any other software requested. i never have any issues with installs or anything lasting from previous messed up system.

And i can do it on site in as much time as the install takes on there system.

On 7/9/2021 6:38 PM, Austin Pinto wrote:
you can do a lot of things.
1. restore a backup if the backup software doesnt come with accessible
restore media.
just install the software on this pe after it boots, it wont be a
perminent install restore the backup and you are done.
if you have a portable virus / malware scanner, like emsisoft
emergency kit, you can first update it on another computer and then
boot into talking winpe and do a offline scan.
if you want to remove a really stubbern folder you can boot into the
pe and do it,
so a lot of things can be done.

On 7/10/21, tim <z2004a1@gmail.com> wrote:
You can install win7 or 8 that is about all its good for now.

I don't even bother with it any more sense all I deal with is win10 boxs.

Can somebody explain what you can do with this Talking WinPE Boot Disk now
that a Windows 10 installation is fully accessible with Narrator?

Thanks,
Sieghard