Notice: WinAccess forum addresses and aliases #AdminNotice

Hi all,

A few important forum addresses going forward:

For people on Insiders subgroup, substitute “win10.groups.io” with “winaccess.groups.io”.

Also, two more aliases were added:

I’m editing forum documentation at the moment.

Don H

so do win10 subscribers have to resubscribe to this new forum?

On 7/12/2021 8:46 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi all,
A few important forum addresses going forward:
* Post: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
<mailto:winaccess@winaccess.groups.io>
* Subscribe: winaccess+subscribe@winaccess.groups.io
<mailto:winaccess+subscribe@winaccess.groups.io>
* Contacting forum cluster leadership team:
winaccess+owner@winaccess.groups.io
<mailto:winaccess+owner@winaccess.groups.io>
* Group guidelines: winaccess+guidelines@winaccess.groups.io
<mailto:winaccess+guidelines@winaccess.groups.io>
For people on Insiders subgroup, substitute “win10.groups.io” with “winaccess.groups.io”.
Also, two more aliases were added:
* Win10@groups.io <mailto:Win10@groups.io> for compatibility only.
* winacc@groups.io <mailto:winacc@groups.io>
I’m editing forum documentation at the moment.

Nope - everything else remains the same - we have same members, same leader
and his successor, KB alerts will continue, Windows 10 and 11 discussions
are welcome, and occasional Insider Preview notices will be sent when future
releases are close to public debut (in the fall).

[...]

Roger Stewart

So do we need to unsubscribe from the Win 10 list and then subscribe to the new one or will this be done automatically for current users?

Roger

On 7/12/2021 8:46 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

A few important forum addresses going forward:

For people on Insiders subgroup, substitute “win10.groups.io” with “winaccess.groups.io”.

Also, two more aliases were added:

I’m editing forum documentation at the moment.

I'm sure Joseph's instructions would have included this information, but since the group was only "renamed" and he did not say unsubscribing and resubscribing is necessary the answer is No. Just make sure when you post a new message you use the correct address and if you reply to an older message which still has the Win10 subject line and address you need to change the address or delivery will fail.

  1. Post: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
  2. Subscribe: winaccess+subscribe@winaccess.groups.io
  3. Contacting forum cluster leadership team: winaccess+owner@winaccess.groups.io
  4. Group guidelines: winaccess+guidelines@winaccess.groups.io

For people on Insiders subgroup, substitute “win10.groups.io” with “winaccess.groups.io”.

Also, two more aliases were added:

  1. Win10@groups.io for compatibility only.
  2. winacc@groups.io

I’m editing forum documentation at the moment.

No need to unsubscribe as Win10 forum and WinAccess forum are one and the same.