From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of Capelle, Michael C.
Sent: July 16, 2021 8:54 PM
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
Subject: Re: [winaccess] FW: how do you successfully alt tab with jaws in windows 10 update 21h1?

No, I ddi change that, no go.

From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of Governor staten
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 9:49 PM
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io

There was some setting in Windows that controls what alt+tab does. I can't recall where it is right now. This could be your issue.

On 7/16/2021 10:05 PM, Bill Powers wrote:

Joseph,

I’ve been having Alt-Tab issues since 21H1 but can’t quite put my finger on describing the problem. It just seems like the sequencing is not working the way I’ve expected so something seems broken.

BP

Afik Souffir

Strange, but I don't see this strange problem with Jaws or NVDA.

Afik Souffir.

JAWS Certified, 2021