Braille and Narrator in Windows 11

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I checked wit someone at Microsoft and confirmed the conflict between Narrator and all other screen reader’s braille drivers still is a problem in Windows 11.

However, he assured me that Microsoft has finally moved it off the back burner and is going to do something about it for real.  No timeline given of course as it is true that “Software means never having to say you are finished.”

I send notes to this address, but have no clue on the planet if anyone sees them, or who sees them.

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com