can someone please ad vise me..?

Jim Wohlgamuth

Hi Folks!

Wonder if someone could remind me of the minimal requirements for using windows11..? I know that I need more memory-I have only 4 GB.  I do however have a 1 TB HD and my processor is an AMD 29.1 Mhz. So am I close in terms of requirements for windows 11 <SMILE!>. This is a system that I had built about 8 to 9 years ago so suspect that it will need some major upgrading..! Thanks for any advice and Have a good 1!

de

<wohlggie@gmail.com><KF8LT><Jim Wolgamuth>.

Monte Single

Hi Jim,

You are about 6-7 years behind for win11.
Win 11 will not run on most computers more than2 or 3 years old.
No worries, if your computer is currently running windows 10, that o s will be supported by m s for another four years.
Most people buy a new p c before 8-9 years.

-----Original Message-----
From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Wohlgamuth
Sent: September 11, 2021 1:32 PM
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
Subject: [WinAccess] can someone please ad vise me..?

Hi Folks!

Wonder if someone could remind me of the minimal requirements for using windows11..? I know that I need more memory-I have only 4 GB. I do however have a 1 TB HD and my processor is an AMD 29.1 Mhz. So am I close in terms of requirements for windows 11 <SMILE!>. This is a system that I had built about 8 to 9 years ago so suspect that it will need some major upgrading..! Thanks for any advice and Have a good 1!

de

<wohlggie@gmail.com><KF8LT><Jim Wolgamuth>.