From: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io <winaccess@winaccess.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Wohlgamuth
Sent: September 11, 2021 1:32 PM
To: winaccess@winaccess.groups.io
Subject: [WinAccess] can someone please ad vise me..?

Hi Folks!

Wonder if someone could remind me of the minimal requirements for using windows11..? I know that I need more memory-I have only 4 GB. I do however have a 1 TB HD and my processor is an AMD 29.1 Mhz. So am I close in terms of requirements for windows 11 <SMILE!>. This is a system that I had built about 8 to 9 years ago so suspect that it will need some major upgrading..! Thanks for any advice and Have a good 1!

de

<wohlggie@gmail.com><KF8LT><Jim Wolgamuth>.